Ann Tunstall is a Careers Adviser and Assessor with extensive experience and recognised professional qualifications:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Career Guidance Part 1 and 2, BPS Level A qualified, OCR Assessor and Internal Quality Assurer.
- Diploma in Training Management. Morrisby Accredited. PTLLS.
- Full registered member of Career Development Institute.
- Worked overseas in Higher Education as a Careers Counsellor in an Australian University.
- Experienced OCR Advice and Guidance Assessor and Internal Quality Assurer.
- Uses the model of reflective practice PLAN. DO. REVIEW to constantly improve the services provided.
- Shares best practice with professional network groups locally and via Linked In.
Adheres to Career Development Institute Code of Ethics. (http://www.thecdi.net/Code-of-Ethics)
The Matrix Quality Standard Awarded 2017